Across the world, cities are launching programs that bring new, clean forms of transportation to life. Your city can be next. Explore these questions as you begin developing your city’s micromobility program:
- What are your goals for a micromobility program, and how will they be measured? How do those goals fit into your agency’s broader goals?
- How will you communicate the goals and evaluation approach to your constituents?
- Caps: How many operators and how many vehicles are appropriate?
- What approaches to equity are most successful?
- What is the right fee amount and how should it be collected?
- What can you do about safety?
- What data should you require?
To explore these questions further, download our white paper.